Mobile key access/Online check in
How to access your room?
Welcome to Grow at Goodwood
Guests staying at Grow at Goodwood can enjoy a seamless check-in experience, skipping the front desk entirely and heading straight to their rooms. Our convenient online check-in service allows you to use your mobile phone as your room key, making the process incredibly easy and hassle-free. Rest assured, there is no front desk at Grow at Goodwood, but if you require any assistance during your stay, our partner hotel’s front desk support will be readily available to help. We are delighted to provide you with all the necessary information to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Regrettably, we are unable to issue room keys unless the online check-in process has been completed.
You can also complete your Check-in here
How does this work?
Before your arrival, you will need to complete the pre-arrival check-in process. Provide your valid ID, contact information, credit card details, and sign the registration form. Check your email and SMS for the online check-in link and important details. If you booked through a third-party agent, find the email in their online portal. If you are booking through a travel agent we strongly suggest they provide your email to us prior to your arrival. Alternatively you can check in here within 4 days prior to arrival and follow the below process.
For a seamless experience, download the JustIN mobile app before your arrival from your app store. Allow Bluetooth access when prompted or enable it manually in your settings.
Use the same mobile phone number in the app as in the check-in process.
You can check-in starting from 2 pm at Grow at Goodwood. In case your room is ready earlier, we’ll notify you through an SMS. Once it’s ready, simply open the app to find your room number and enjoy the convenience of accessing your accommodation.
Mobile key App:
– Download the JustIN mobile app for a seamless experience.
– Look for an email with your online check-in link and SMS with important details or you can also complete your online check-in here (within 4 days to arrival)
– If you booked through a third-party agent, check their online portal for the email and your junk folder also.
– Once completed, your accommodation charges will be billed, and a tax invoice will be sent via email.
– All guests must complete the pre-arrival check-in process.
– Provide valid ID, contact information, and credit card details for your stay.
– Sign the digital check-in registration form.
– Get it before your arrival or on the check-in day from your app store.
– Enable Bluetooth when prompted, or manually in your settings.
– Use the same email address as in the check-in process.
– Accept notifications to receive updates on room readiness (you’ll get an SMS if not).
– Ensure the email used in the app matches your check-in email.
– At 2pm or before, you will receive SMS and a pop up from the app advising your room is ready
– The app will display your room number, you can now enter your room.
Note: At times the lock can be a little slow to open, please allow a few seconds to open if you seem to be having trouble.
Thank you for choosing Grow at Goodwood
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask below. We look forward to providing you with a pleasant stay!
Need help or have a question?
Call us on Phone: 08 8267 3170
Or use our LIVE chat support